Passport Rules Changes: The coronavirus pandemic has unleashed havoc in almost every country of the world including India. However, many countries have opened their borders for travellers as the Coronavirus infection is decreasing gradually. Still, certain countries have not opened their international borders for tourists, whereas few countries have made the Covid Vaccine Certificate mandatory.
If you are the one willing to go abroad then you must link your corona vaccine certificate with your passport. So, let’s know the process to link Covid Vaccination Certificate with a passport.
Process To Link Covid Vaccination Certificate With A Passport
- First of all, open the Cowin official website then, log in and click on the support option available on the homepage
- After this, choose ‘certificate corrections’ from the three available options
- Now, you will see the status of your vaccination
- Open the ‘Raise an issue’ tab and Add Passport details
- Once you are done with all the above steps, enter the name and passport number of the person who wants to add the details of the vaccination
- You will receive a message on your registered number
- Download your vaccine certificate from the Cowin app
You must know that the Cowin certificate is now based on the international format based on the standards set by the World Health Organization (WHO) for international travellers.