Bihar Public Service Commission is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the BPSC recruitment drive 2023. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process after visiting the official website.
BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 Details
- “The application process commenced on June 15”
- “Candidates now can apply till July 15.”
- “The recruitment drive will fill up 1,70,461 Teacher positions.”
- “The maximum age should be 37 years for unreserved(male). For backward class, extremely backward class, backward class women and unreserved women the maximum age is 40 years. The maximum age limit for the SC/ST candidates is 42 years.”
- “For SC/ST, all female candidates, and candidates who are physically disabled, the application cost is ₹200. The application cost for other candidates is ₹750.”
Also read:UPSC Recruitment 2023: Apply for Airworthiness Officer, Junior Translation Officer, Other Posts
How to Apply for BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of BPSC.
- Now click on the BPSC Recruitment 2023 link on the homepage.
- Now register yourself and log in to the portal.
- Fill in all the details and upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
Here’s the direct link to apply.