We all are saving for something or the other and since we know how to do stuff online, we can easily check our balance, make investments, create recurring deposits, secure fixed deposits and more. But what about the old people who take pensions?
Old people have their investments on point but they did it offline in their times so how can we expect them to know how to do stuff online. Since everything is online now, it is important to know how to check pension status on the EPFO portal so that we can help them do their things at the convenience of technology.
Simply follow the below mentioned steps to check the pension status on EPFO portal:
- Visit the official EPFO website.
- Find ‘Online Services’ on the EPFO homepage.
- Select ‘Pensioners’ Portal’ from the options.
- ‘Welcome to Pensioners’ Portal’ shall open in a new option.
- Select ‘Know Your Pension Status’ option on the left side of the panel.
- Find and pick your office location under the ‘Issued Office’ dropdown menu.
- Please enter your Office ID, PPO No and then click on ‘get status’ option.
You can find your pension status on the window that will open on the screen.
We understand that the technology has advanced too much for our older generation to stay updated with the latest. It is the reason I wrote this article so that either they can help themselves or their kids or grandchildren can help them with the process.
Share this article with people who want to learn more about the topic.