The Council of Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) says that the class 12 board results 2021 to be announced by July 30. The CISCE has informed that the student’s evaluation will be done on the basis of internal marks for Classes 11 and 12.
Moreover, CISCE will say that the board will consider student’s last six years of academic records for evaluating marks. The good news for students is that the best performance of each student will be considered.
ICSE Evaluation Scheme 2021
- Class 10 results will evaluate on the basis of the practical and project work.
- Classes 11 and 12 marks will prepare on the basis of performance in practical and projects.
- The last six years of academic record will take into consideration moderation of marks.
CBSE Class 12 marking scheme released
The Board has released the Class 12 marking scheme and presented it to Supreme Court. The marking scheme says that the students will be marked on the basis of their previous performance, i.e. 30% weightage for Classes 10 and 11 marks and 40% weightage for Class 12.
- For Class 10, the best marks have been calculated out of 5 subjects, so at least 3 subjects will be counted.
- For Class 11, term exams, unit tests, the final exam results will be compiled for average marks achieved in at least 5 subjects.
- For Class 12, the marks will be compiled on the basis of practical exams and preboards.