A recruitment notification has been rolled out by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) which states the corporation has a requirement of 28 vacancies on the Specialist Grade-II Junior Scale. Eligible and interested candidates are invited to apply for this recruitment drive on or before July 26, 2022.
Note: “Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.”
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Details
This recruitment drive is being held to fill 28 vacancies of Specialist Grade-II (Junior Scale).
“Level–11 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay,
DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance will also be admissible as per rules in force from time to time”, as per the official notification.
The candidate’s age should not exceed 45 years, “Not exceeding 45 years as on 26/07/2022. Relaxable for up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government Servants. Upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instructions”, as the notification states.
Eligibility Criteria For ESIC Recruitment 2022
- “A recognised medical qualification is included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) in the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.”
- “Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in SubSection (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.”
- “Post Graduate Qualification in the requisite Specialty as mentioned in Table A.”
Also read:SEBI Recruitment 2022:Applications Invited For Assistant Manager Post
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Women Candidates & Ex-Servicemen- Exempted
- All other categories will have to pay ₹500.