Be it for a vacation or a soothing honeymoon after those gruelling wedding days, if planning a trip anytime soon, considering Nepal as the destination wouldn’t be a bad choice.
Tucked between the majestic Himalaya Mountains and the fascinating Indian jungles, Nepal is an adobe for anyone wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of life on a trek in nature’s lap.
And to ensure you have the best of Nepal, IRCTC has come up with an exciting 5 Nights/6 Days trip for the Indians.
The itinerary includes sightseeing of the prime tourist locations in Kathmandu and Pokhara and much more.
Here’s everything you need to know about the trip:
Delhi – Kathmandu
Indigo Flight No. 6E 31 takes off from Delhi to reach Kathmandu International Airport at 01:45 PM. You proceed to the hotel and stay overnight. Dinner included.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
For the day you explore Pashupatinath Temple, see the Durbar Square, visit the Tibetan Refugee Centre. Finally, visit the Swayambhunath Stupa. Overnight stay at the hotel. Breakfast and dinner included.
Kathmandu – Pokhara
Post breakfast you head to Pokhara. En route Pokhara from Kathmandu tp explore the Manakamana Temple. Check-in at a hotel and overnight stay. Breakfast and dinner included.
Sightseeing in Pokhara
On Surangkot to watch the Himalayan sunrise. After breakfast, you head to Binhyabasini Mandir followed by a visit to Devil’s fall and Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave.
Pokhara – Kathmandu
In the morning after breakfast, return to Kathmandu. Tourists can either rest for the day or explore the town. Return to the hotel at night. Breakfast and dinner included.
Check out from the hotel in the morning and proceed towards Kathmandu airport to board flight number 6E34 to Delhi. Breakfast included.
- Entry charges are applicable for the citizens of SAARC nations only. Passport holders of other nations are required to pay additional charges.
- Medical Insurance.
- Airport taxes, visa fee, fuel surcharge to be paid by the passenger.
- Room service.
- Fee for sightseeing, entry fees and local guides etc., not included in the itinerary.
- Tips to drivers, representatives, waiters, guides, fuel surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses and anything.
Dates of Departures
- March 17, 2020
- April 9, 2020
- May 6, 2020
- June 14, 2020
- June 25, 2020
- September 29, 2020
- Single occupancy INR 39000
- Double occupancy INR 29950
- Triple occupancy INR 29700
- Child with extra bed (5-11 Years) INR 28750
- Child without extra bed (2-11 Years) INR 23100