WhatsApp frequently tests features to keep its security intact to allow users a safe environment. Adhering to the same rules, it had recently added a new feature to its app which allows a user to delete a message that they had sent to someone.
The feature, when used, permanently, removes photos, videos, or messages completely from WhatsApp, which means that no one, including you, can see these messages after they are deleted.
However, what if we tell you that there is a way you can be your creepy self and see all those deleted texts? Well, technology finds mischievous solution for everything.
Nonetheless, if planning to try this feature, here is something you need to know about it. The feature has not been made by WhatsApp but a third party application creator. This means the app’s developer will have access to your information like OTP, phone number and maybe messages too. So continue at your own risk.
To access the feature, all you need to do is follow these steps.
- Download and install WhatsRemoved+ from Google Play.
- Once installed, finish setting up the app granting it all the permissions it asks for.
- Once done, you now go back to the app, which will ask you to select the app/apps of which you want to save the notifications and detect changes. From the list below, select WhatsApp and tap Next.
- On the next screen tap Yes, Save Files followed by tapping Allow.
- Now, all the notifications that you receive on the WhatsApp app will be displayed and saved on WhatsRemoved+ including the messages that you receive.
The app with over 79,000 reviews on the PlayStore is not available for iOS devices.