Remember those days when EPFO members had to wait for the employer to share the PF account statement to check their contributions, interest, and closing balance? Yes or no doesn’t matter, those days are long gone now with the digital services that The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) offers. Now getting PF details is as easy as chatting on WhatsApp. Any process that can be managed online, can be done at your home’s comfort while sitting on the sofa. The same goes for checking PF balance these days, not one or two, there are five methods to check the details online, that we are going to explain.
All Different Methods To Check PF Balance Online Explained
Correct Way To Check PF Balance Through SMS Method
If an EPFO member’s UAN is activated and registered with the organization then the PF balance and contributions of the linked PF account can be checked by sending an SMS to 7738299899 with the message: EPFOHO UAN ENG. In this message ENG means English, so if someone wants to receive a message in Marathi send he or she should send EPFOHO UAN MAR. The same goes for other types of languages as EPFO offers this service in 10 different languages.
Correct Way To Check PF Balance Through Missed Call
EPFO missed call facility allows an EPFO member to check his account balance. The missed call will be made to this number: 011-22901406 through a UAN-registered mobile number. Then the PF organization will immediately send his or her PF details.
Correct Way To Check PF Balance Through UMANG App
- First, download the UMANG app if you don’t have it on your phone.
- Login with your UAN registered mobile number.
- Select EPFO after entering.
- On the next page, you will see the number of services (employee-centric services) an employee can opt for.
- Now click on ‘view passbook’ and enter your UAN.
- Next, you will receive an OTP for verification, enter it and submit it.
- After these steps, all the details will be displayed on the next page.
Correct Way To Check PF Balance Through EPFO Portal Online
- First, open the official EPFO website through this link.
- Now tap on ‘Our Services’ services and a menu will be opened.
- From the menu choose ‘For Employee’.
- Next, head to ‘Member Passbook’ given under the ‘Services’ tab.
- This will redirect you to this page link.
- Now you can check your provident fund balance.
Correct Way To Check PF Balance Through UAN Number If It Is Activated
- First, visit the official UAN portal with this link.
- Now click on ‘Click Here to Know your EPF Balance’.
- The site will redirect you to this page.
- On the new page click the ‘Member Balance In-formation’ option.
- Now select your state and click on the given EPFO link.
- Enter your PF account number and linked mobile number.
- Lastly. Click on ‘Submit’ and you can see your PF balance.