WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps used globally to communicate instantly not only by individuals but also has been adapted by private corporations and Government bodies. This hyper-demand for WhatsApp has led to a new necessity which requires WhatsApp to support multiple languages. This is so everyone can use it in their native languages conveniently. In India, users are only aware that WhatsApp supports two major languages, English and Hindi. However, the platform is more multilingual than you know and supports multiple languages than that. Furthermore, you don’t need to have any prior knowledge about it, the platform will handle it for you.
Tricks to Use WhatsApp in Multiple Languages
WhatsApp has an in-built translation feature utilising which you can communicate in multiple languages in other states of India and countries. This amazing feature has already helped millions to communicate and develop relations across borders and continents. Let’s see how you can use it.
Also read:WhatsApp Voice Transcription Feature Will Soon Let You Read Voice Messages
How to Use WhatsApp In-Built Translation to Communicate in Multiple Languages?
Know that iPhone users of WhatsApp get the support of only 40 different languages. Whereas Android users get the support of 70 languages to communicate.
Steps to communicate in different languages with WhatsApp, other than Hindi or English:
- First, launch WhatsApp and open the chat of the person with whom you want to communicate in another language.
- Now type the message you want to send in the chat box.
- Select the complete message and a new pop-up window will open.
- There will be an option to translate the message, select it.
- After that different languages will appear for you, select the one you prefer.
- The message will be translated to that and you can send it as it is.