Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 official Notification Out
Official notification is out by the Income Tax Department carrying the information regarding 34 vacancies for the post of Senior Private Secretaries.
This is a golden chance for government job seekers to apply for the senior post at the income tax department. Candidates who are eligible and interested to work at such lucrative job post can apply by downloading the form. The notification to fill the form was out on 12th February 2022 and the process will continue for 60 days. This long period will provide enough time for the candidates to apply. Notification is out to fill the current 34 vacancies for the post of Senior Private Secretaries.
Before applying for the post in the Income Tax Department candidates must know their eligibility. Read all the eligibility criteria carefully like age, salary, qualifications and many others in this article. Make sure to notice the last date for applying and download the official notification from the official website.
Income Tax Department Job Details
Totaly Vacancies: 34
Locations: “Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Raipur, New Delhi, Agra, Lucknow, Allahabad, Jabalpur, Chennai, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati, Cuttack, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Indore, Surat and Cochin”.
- Candidate should have the experience of 3 years regular working in the grade of secretary, with pay between Rs.9300 to 34800.
- The candidate should have the ability to type 120 wpm in English shorthand.
- Should have the basic knowledge of XL, Microsoft office Pagemaker Software and many other skills to operate computers.
Age Limit Criteria & Salary Details
- The age limit is set to 56 years to apply for the job in Income Tax .
- Candidates will be selected for the designation of Senior Private Secretary for Group D.
- The salary pay grade is set between 245600 to ₹151100 per statue.
How to apply For the post in Income Tax Department 2022?
- To apply for the job visit the official website
- On the home page select the option ‘Application’
- Fill in all the details correctly on the next page
- Submit after filling out the form
- You will have confirmed it for the last time then the form will be submitted.
- Save and download it for further process
- Remember the process will be active for 60 days.