Intel has upgraded its processor, and now the users get the new 11th Generation Tiger processor. The new 10nm processor is a high-end processor that offers premium workstations and laptops. On Tuesday, the company announced five commercial and consumer processors each. The new 11th Gen Tiger Lake-H processors include two six-core chips and three eight-core chips.
Intel’s 11th Generation model is the Core i9-11980HK. The company claims to be the World’s Best Gaming Laptop Processor. However, this is yet not verified by reviewers. The Intel Core i9-11980HK claims to offer the best and highest performance for content creators, gaming, and business professionals with 5GHz speed.
Features of 11th Generation Tiger Processors
The Intel company offers a set of valuable features. Some of them are listed below:
- Has eight cores with Hyper-Threading and 24MB of L3 cache memory
- It has a 2.6GHz base frequency
- Runs at up to 3.3GHz with a 65W configurable TDP, or up to 5GHz on two cores using Intel’s Turbo Boost Max 3.0 feature when thermal conditions allow
- Provide 1080p with refresh rates of 360Hz with 17-inch gaming laptops
- Offers feature Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 3050 and GeForce RTX 3050 Ti discrete GPUs, which have been announced at the same time
If we talk about gamers, Intel claims that the Core i9-11980HK provides excellent performance as compared to its predecessor Comet Lake processor.