The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has rolled out a JKPSC Recruitment 2022 notification, through which the organisation is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) in the Public Works Department R&B. This recruitment drive is being carried to fill 61 Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) vacant posts. The candidates who are interested in this job opportunity are suggested by the notification to apply before September 2, 2022.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
Date For Corrections
Any type of correction or modifications can be done from September 5, 2022, once the registration process is completed.
As per the notification, there are 61 Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) applicants are needed for the vacant posts.
- “Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant branch of engineering or AMIE section (A and B) India in the appropriate branch of engineering.”
- “The application fee is Rs.1000 for unreserved category candidates, and the fee is Rs. 500 for reserved category candidates.”
- “For recruitment, the commission will conduct a written exam (MCQ based) of 100 marks.”
- “The exam will be conducted at Srinagar and Jammu centres. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/viva voce.”
How To Apply For JKPSC Recruitment 2022?
- First, visit the official website.
- Now select ‘Jobs/Online Application’ under ‘Direct Recruitment.
- Look for the application for the Assistant Engineer Mechanical post and click on it.
- Fill in the details in the application form, submit it and pay the fees.
- Remember to save a copy for yourself also.