Man Dies While Trying To Charge Mobile Phone - Viral Bake
48
48 points

Taking things lightly and carelessly can be quite dangerous. For a man, this lesson has come at the cost of his life. Kirill Matveev lost his life after being ‘electrocuted‘ trying to charge his phone.

Kirill Matveev
Source: Daily Mail

The Russian guy was lying on the bed with her girlfriend Mira Polyshina when the incident took place. Kirill was trying to charge his phone without getting off the bad. However, his mobile charger was ‘badly insulated’. As soon as he plugged on the charger he got ‘electrocuted’.

Mira Polyshina
Source: Daily Mail

His girlfriend also suffered shocks. Mira tried to help him breathe and summoned an ambulance. However, Kirill could not be saved. Initial police investigation says that the electric cable on a charger was not properly insulated. ‘He put the smartphone on charge and got a shock, as did his girlfriend,’  said the spokesperson.

Also Read: ‘Human Brain’ Kept Inside A Jar Seized By Authorities

Her girlfriend posted an emotional message reading: ‘Forgive me for not being able to save you. She further wrote, ‘I tried, I did everything to make you breathe, but even the ambulance crew could not. I love you, as you know very well … Ohhh, how painful it was to look at you then WHEN I couldn’t save you”.

Inputs from Daily Mail


Like it? Share with your friends!

48
48 points

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
4
hate
confused confused
8
confused
fail fail
5
fail
fun fun
2
fun
geeky geeky
3
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
5
lol
omg omg
20
omg
win win
5
win