Watch: Man's Bike Catches Fire Instantly After Getting Sprayed With Disinfectant In A Scary Video - Viral Bake
Off-Beat

Watch: Man’s Bike Catches Fire Instantly After Getting Sprayed With Disinfectant In A Scary Video

Disinfecting is becoming the new normal to keep coronavirus at bay. If you will wander around cities that have reported coronavirus cases, you will see points where vehicles are being disinfected so they don’t bring the virus in or take it out from the city.

However, in a horrific incident, recently a motorbike caught fire after it was sprayed with disinfectant. The video hails from Ahmedabad, Gujarat where the vehicle caught fire after an alcohol-based disinfectant was sprayed on it.

Also Read: ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’: This Man’s Desi Jugaad To Keep Locusts Away Is Gold

As the bike moves forward, it instantly bursts into flames and almost latches on to the rider himself, who promptly drops the bike and gets away from it.

Officials said that the bike caught fire because it was in the running state and the spray reacted with the exhaust instantly on being sprayed. The heat of the engine and the peak summer temperature outside might have also triggered the fire.

Also Read: This Guy Sent Wedding Invitations To Celebrities And Shared What They Responded

What’s more alarming is that a fire extinguisher wasn’t able to douse off the fire. A guard in the video can be seen pouring water on the bike after his attempt to dose off the same using a fire extinguisher went in vain for it must have been empty or something.

Also Read: This Country Will Bear All Your Expenses If You Get COVID-19 While Holidaying Their As It Opens Tourism

Ahmedabad is currently the most affected city in Gujarat with the most number of coronavirus cases. Thus disinfecting of such kind is necessary. However, after this incident, people must be careful enough when they get their vehicle sanitised.

Related Articles

Back to top button