Additionally, you may benefit from the additional services that EPFO and ESIC have developed for their customers. Let’s discuss it…
This Feature Is Available To ESIC Cards
- ESIC cardholders have historically received free medical care at ESIC Hospital. But now that ESIC has taken the initiative, insured people may visit the ESI lab and have a CT scan. Complex tests including MRIs, echocardiograms, and scans may also be performed without charge. You must provide your ESIC card to do this. Additionally, you may visit the ESIC website at esic.nic.in if you want to get more details about this.
EPFO Customers Will Have Access To This Feature
- There is excellent news for Employees’ Provident Fund Organization subscribers (EPFO). They may now use Digilocker to access the UAN card. According to EPFO, the Universal Account Number (UAN) and Pension Payment Order are now accessible via the government’s e-locker service Digilocker. This information was provided by EPFO through a tweet. Now that DigiLocker is available, EPFO members may get their UAN and PPO.
How to Access UAN or PPO Number from Digilocker?
- First of all, https://digilocker.gov.in/ has to be visited on this link.
- Then log in to your account by clicking ‘Sign In’.
- Enter your Aadhaar or Username.
- After that, enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and click on Submit.
- Then enter the 6-number security pin and click on submit.
- Now click on ‘Issued Documents‘
- A new page will open. Here you have to click on ‘Get more issued documents‘
- Under the ‘Central Government’ tab, click on ‘Employees Provident Fund Organization‘
- A new page will appear on the screen. Click on UAN and after entering the UAN number, click on ‘Get Document‘
📢 Join our Telegram Channel (Viral Bake) for the Latest News and Updates