The London-based consumer technology company is going to launch its first smartphone in India. Nothing Phone (1) is expected to be launched on July 12, 2022. The smartphone will be launched through a virtual event and will be streamed on the official website of the company.
Nothing Smartphone Launch
Presently, the company will be launching only one smartphone for Indian users. The company has not made any announcement regarding other products till now. The Nothing Phone(1) is going to have a transparent and boxy design. The company aims to bring something unique to the users and are having a dual-camera setup in the rear panel. All the nuts and curved circuits are visible in the to-be-launched smartphone.
Other features and details of Nothing Phone (1)
- It will have a notification LED placed on the rear panel. It can be customized by the users using the settings menu.
- The smartphone will be available on Flipkart and can also be purchased offline from Reliance Digital stores.
- The pre-order price of Rs.2000 has to be paid by the customers.
- After registering for the smartphone on the company’s website, users will receive a pre-order pass issued by the company through the mail.
- The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 788G chipset.
- It also has a 6.55 inches full-HD display with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
- It has a 4500mah battery with wireless charging support.
- Talking about the rear camera, the smartphone has a 50 MP primary camera, 8MP secondary camera, and 2MP tertiary camera. It is going to have a 32 MP selfie camera.
- The price of Nothing Phone (1) is going to be aroundRs.42,000.This pricing level is slightly higher than other competitors such as OnePlus who have impressed the audience with R-series smartphones.
- The smartphone comes with an OLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
Also read,Here’s Why Switching To Android Can Be A Better Option For You