The ATM Company, NCR Corporation, has launched the first Interoperable Cardless Cash Withdrawal (ICCW) solution where users can now withdraw cash from ATM without a debit card. They will simply scan the QR Code displayed on the ATM screen through the UPI App.
For this feature, the ATM Company needs to upgrade ATMs. So far, 1500+ ATMs have been upgraded till now; while the process is still in the process to upgrade more ATMs rapidly. The City Union Bank has come forward along with NCR Corporation to upgrade ATMs.
Steps to Withdraw Money From ICCW-Based ATMs
You must have a UPI app like Google Pay, Paytm, BHIM, Phonepe, or Amazon.
- Log in to any of these UPI apps.
- Now, scan the QR code shown on the ATM screen.
- Once the scanning is complete, enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- After this, press the “Proceed” button.
- Enter the 4 or 6 digits UPI PIN depending on your UPI.
- Collect your cash.
Don’t Know How To Create UPI Account? Read This!
You must know that the process to register for a UPI account may depend on the UPI app you will use. However, the ideal steps to create a UPI account are –
- Download the UPI app you want to use.
- Enter your mobile number and hit on the “Register” button.
- Now, add your bank account details. Search your bank name from the search bar and select the name. Note: Bank name will be shown automatically if your mobile number is linked to your account.
- Then, select the account and feed the details of the ATM card to make payment.
- Finally, your UPI account is created successfully.