Provident Fund or PF Account is one of the biggest supports for all salaried people. It is retirement fund for some while as it is an emergency fund for others. Employer has the obligation to contribute in your provident fund account as a token of their service. Do you want to know how you can check your account balance?
Check PF Balance With Missed Call
- Employee Provident Fund Organization provides a way through which you can check your PF account balance through a miss call.
- Just give a miss call on 011-22901406 using your registered mobile number.
- You will then get a text message about details of your PF Account.
Check PF Balance With Umang App
- You can check your PF balance by using Umang App.
- Install the app and then click on EPFO.
- Tap on ‘Employee Centric Services’.
- Click on ‘View Passbook’
- Fill UAN and Password
- Fill OTP Received and click Submit
- Your balance will come on screen.
Check PF Balance Using SMS
- Use your registered mobile number and type ‘EPFO UAN LAN’
- Send it on 7738299899.
- In place of LAN fill ENG for English or HIN for Hindi
- You will receive PF account balance and other details on your mobile.
Check PF Balance Using EPFO Website
- Visit the official website here.
- Fill in UAN and Password.
- Fill captcha details and click Submit.
- Click on ‘View/Download Passbook’
- Details will come on the screen.