The official notification for PMC recruitment 2022 has been released. Read on to find out how to apply for different posts online and latest educational news.
PMC Recruitment 2022 Details
The Pune Municipal Corporation has begun the recruitment process for 2022 and it has invited applications for the posts of Assistant Legal Officer, Clerk Typist, Junior Engineer (JE), and Assistant Encroachment Inspector. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the IBPS website. According to the notification released in Marathi on pmc.gov.in, under this recruitment drive, PMC will be hiring 200 vacancies for Clerk Typist, 144 for Junior Engineer (JE), 100 for Assistant Encroachment Inspector, and 4 for Assistant Legal Officer Posts.
PMC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- The online application begins on July 20.
- The online application ends on August 10.
- The last date for printing the application is August 25.
- Online Fee Payment can be done from July 20 to August 10.
Online Application Process
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- On the appeared homepage, click on the PMC Recruitment link.
- A new registration/login page will appear on the screen.
- Login using the asked credentials or register to generate your login credentials.
- Fill in the PMC Recruitment form.
- Provide required details and upload your documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout for future needs.
The age limit required for applying to the PMC recruitment is 21 to 40 years. Upper age limit relaxation will be given to the reserved categories as per the government rules. The educational qualifications are mentioned in detail as per different posts on the website.