PNB Recruitment 2022 For Peon
(PNB) Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2022 initiates for the post of peon on the official website of peon. This is a golden opportunity to get a job in PNB without giving exams. Those who are interested in this job can apply for the same before the last date. In this article, we will discuss what is the eligibility criteria, age limit, fees, how to apply and other information.
Details of PNB Recruitment 2022
- Selected candidates will be assigned to these cities: Jabalpur, Rewa, Katni, Singruali, Balaghat and Mandla.
- For minimum qualification, candidates must be 12th pass.
- Must be able to read and write the English language.
Fees & Age limit Details
- There is no recruitment fees.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age limit is 24 years to apply for the post.
- The salary range will be between 14,500 – 28,150 per month for this post.
- The application form will be accepted through offline mode. So only by speed post or registered post.
- It is compulsory to fill in some mandatory details like category, name, post, mobile number on the application.
- With the application form, other essential documents like educational documents, certificates, self-attested photocopies are required.
- Basic information like Date of birth, domicile, educations details is needed.
- PNB will accept the applications between 19-02-2022 to 28-02-2022.
Read the official job notification here
- After the application submission dates only the eligible candidates will get calls or messages as a reply.
- The final selection will be done after the interview.
- A candidate can only apply for one district, if multiple applications are found then they will be rejected.
- The candidate should apply for the same district in which he is a permanent resident.
- The candidate should write the basic information like name, mobile number, caste, category etc. on the envelope.