The country’s largest public sector lender, SBI or State Bank of India is allowing a concession of 15 to 30 bps, on this festive occasion, on home loans to its customers, which is applicable between October 4, 2022, to January 31, 2023.
SBI Offering Discounts on Home Loans
During the festive season, SBI is offering home loans at interest rates ranging between 8.40-9.05 per cent, which completely depends upon the applicant’s cibil score. Earlier the bank was offering interest rates ranging between 8.55-9.05 per cent. Moreover, on regular and top-up category home loans, SBI is charging zero processing fees. Well, if the loan interest rates completely depend upon the Cibil Score, then you understand it well.
What Is Cibil Score?
Cibil Score is actually a creditworthiness score of any individual which shows its credit availing capacity. It ranges between 300-900, and the closer it gets to 900 the more will be your creditworthiness. This means you will get more and more exclusive loan offers that too on low-interest rates. A lender only trusts your fixed income and your credit score to pass your loan application. Thus, it’s your duty to regularly check and maintain a high cibil score or credit score.
For you to understand the importance of a high cibil score, check this list of SBI Home Loans Interest Rates which are varying with different cibil scores.
SBI is offering home loans at an interest rate of:
- 8.55 per cent to the individuals having a CIBIL score of 800 or above.
- 8.65 per cent to those who have CIBIL scores between 750-799.
- 8.75 per cent to those having CIBIL scores ranging from 700-749.
- 8.85 per cent to the applicant with a 650-699 credit score.
- 9.05 per cent to the borrower with a credit rating of 550-649.
How To Check Official Credit Score Via CIBIL.COM?
- First, visit the official website of CIBIL.
- Now select the ‘Get your CIBIL Score’ option.
- Choose ‘Click here to check your on-time annual free cibil score.
- Now fill up all the details and submit all the documents asked to the portal.
- Click ‘accept and continue.
- You will be verified now, the portal will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and complete the process by clicking on ‘Continue’.
- Use ‘member login’ and sign into the website
- Now you can check your credit score or CIBIL score by opening Dashboard.