Staff Selection Commission is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 for constable posts. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 Details
- “The deadline for the submission of the application form is September 30.”
- “Candidates will be able to edit their applications from October 3 to October 4. The computer-based examination is scheduled to be held in December 2023.”
- “This recruitment drive will fill up 7547 posts of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police.”
- “Constable (Exe.)-Male: 4453”
- “Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) (Including backlog SC- and ST- ): 266”
- “Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.1)] (Including backlog SC- and ST-): 337”
- “Constable (Exe.)-Female: 2491”
- “The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 25 years.”
- “Candidates should have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board. The qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police, and Bandsmen, buglers.”
- “The application fee is ₹100. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.”
How to Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2023?
- First, visit the official website.
- Once you land on the homepage, click on the “Notice of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination-2023” recruitment link.
- Now register yourself or log in to the portal.
- Fill up all your details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit your form.
- Take the printout of the form for future reference.