New Delhi: As you know that Delhi government has announced a complete week lockdown imposing from 10 pm today and will remain in action till 5 am on April 26. During this time, all the non-essential services will remain shut. In the announcement, Delhi CM said that marriages will remain unaffected because of the lockdown; but people are required to carry the ‘E-Pass’. Also, he stated that the gathering should not exceed 50 people in the marriages.
However, individuals who are engaged in essential services or manufacturing services are allowed to move within the city, but they too require an e-pass.
Don’t know, where and how to apply for an e-pass in Delhi? Follow the steps prescribed below.
- Visit the Delhi govt. website
- Click on the ‘E-pass’ option.
- A form appears on the monitor/laptop screen; fill in the mandatory details, such as applicant name, contact number, address of the place of engagement, district, etc.
- Submit your ID proof and other asked documents.
- Verify the details and hit on the ‘submit’ option.
- Once you submit the form, you will get an e-pass number.
- When the request is approved, an SMS will be sent to the applicant.
- Download the e-pass and take the hard copy.