THDC recruitment notification has been released and applications for 109 engineer posts have been invited. Read on to find more details about the latest educational news.
THDC Recruitment Details
Tehri Hydro Development Corporation has invited applications for the post of engineers. It is going to be contract-based employment and candidates from various disciplines including Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Specialized Branch can apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website of THDC.
THDC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility criteria
The educational requirement for candidates applying for branches is Bachelor in Engineering as per the respective post applying for. Candidates who are going to apply for the Specialized branch must have a Master’s degree that M.E., M.Tech. THDC recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria are released for each discipline. Candidates can go through the official notification in which educational qualification requirements are elaborated.
THDC Recruitment 2022: Process of Application
- Go to the official website--thdc.co.in
- A web page will appear, click on the new opening tab.
- Click on the THDC Recruitment 2022 application link.
- Register using the required details and log in using the generated details.
- Fill in the THDC Recruitment 2022 application form with all asked details.
- Upload scanned documents and pay the application as needed.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
The Selection Process
The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview. The candidates will be selected on the following basis – academic performance, work experience, and performance in the personal interview.
- Candidates belonging to the General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 600 (Rs Six Hundred Only) through online mode.
- The SC/ST/PwBDs/ExServicemen/Departmental candidates (THDCIL Employees only) are exempted from paying the registration fee.
- The upper age limit of the candidates applying should be 32 years as of August 1, 2022. Upper age limit relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government’s norms.