In a new initiative that would help financially strained youth in the country get education, the Uttar Pradesh government has decided to start free-of-cost coaching centers at the divisional level starting from February 16. The initiative to prepare students for competitive exams has been launched under a new scheme called ‘Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana’.
The scheme will result in the setting up of ‘Abhyudaya’ coaching centres for aspiring candidates preparing for exams like NEET, JEE, CDS, NDA, UPSC and many more.
Here is everything more you need to know about the same:
- The free education scheme is especially for poor and deprived students to uplift them by allowing education free of cost.
- The free-of-cost institutes will start functioning from Feburay 16 i.e. on the auspicious day of Basant Panchami.
- The government has notified that the registration for these classes will begin on 10 February.
- In the first phase of the ‘Abhyudaya’ scheme, coaching centers will spawn at the divisional level followed by the district level in the next phase.
- The best part about the coaching is that students will get to interact with senior IAS, IPS and PCS officers.
- In case of examinations like the NDA and CDS, thorough training will be given by principals of Sainik Schools in UP.
- Separate classes for NEET and JEE exams will be arranged.
- The study material and the syllabus for multiple examinations will be made available online.
- Moreover, apart from classes, there will be doubt solving sessions and guest lecturers available for students to prepare and revise better.
- The guest lecturers will help students develop their answer writing skills