Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for EPFO recruitment drive 2023 to join the organisation as Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund commissioner under Employees’ Provident fund Organisation. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process after visiting the official website.
EPFO Recruitment 2023 Details
- “Online Application starting date- February 25
- Online Application end date- March 17
- Admit Card release date- To be announced
- UPSC EPFO Exam Date- To be announced”
- “There are 418 vacancies for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer and 159 vacancies for Assistant Provident Fund commissioner.”
- “For Gen/ OBC/ EWS category candidates the application fee is Rs 25 and SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female candidates can apply for free.”
- “For Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer post the age criteria is 30 years and for Assistant Provident Fund commissioner the age criteria is 35 years.”
- “Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer recruits will get level- 08 pay matrix as per 7th CPC and Assistant Provident Fund commissioner will get level 10 pay matrix as per 7th CPC.”
- “The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree. (Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent Authority/Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified).”
Also read:Book Metro Tickets With WhatsApp Chatbot
How to Apply for EPFO Recruitment 2023?
- First, visit the official website of UPSC.
- Now search for UPSC recruitment 2023 on the website.
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ link.
- On the new page click the ‘Yes, I Agree’ option.
- Fill up personal details.
- Choose your examination centre.
- Upload your asked documents and pay the application fee.
- Click for the final submission.