A way of communicating for the corporate world, sharing information for personals, generating leads for the merchants, advertisements for brands, etc. are the major operations for which E-mailing around the world is done. It’s the formal way of communicating among business entities, Government Bodies, Educational Institutes, professionals and many more entities. However, without Internet e-mailing is of no use, to send or receive mail one should have an active Internet connection. But Google, a tech giant has made it possible for us to send or receive email offline.
Gmail Without Internet Or Offline
Out of all the email service providers Google invented – Gmail, which is used widely across the Globe. A recent update released by the tech giant will now allow us to use Gmail offline without any active Internet connection.
Here’s How To Use Gmail Offline Which Google Recommends:
- With desktop use only chrome, as Gmail offline is only accessible by it.
- Make sure you are not using incognito as it is not allowed.
- Open the settings for Gmail then offline settings.
- Now enable “Enable offline mail.”
- Then as per your terms, you can set preferences including Syncing.
- Now select ‘Save’ to retain the modifications.
Bookmark Inbox Offline
Bookmarking will ensure accessing the offline emails faster. You should save the site in chrome to use it fluidly.
Here are the steps:
- Visit and access your Inbox.
- Now in chrome click on the star option available top right corner of the screen, then select done to save.