Ever since this New Age Action Hero of Bollywood made his debut in the industry, he has never failed to sway us with his charisma.
With his amazingly hot body and exceptional martial arts skills, Vidyut Jamwal is making people go head over heels for him. Each time he makes an appearance on screen no one fails to notice how perfectly chiseled his physique is.
We all know him from his first appearance in the movie ‘Force’, which starred John Abraham in the lead. But, no one is aware of what his personal life was like before he made his breakthrough in the B-town.
Born in a family with an Army background in Jammu, he moved to Kerala with his mother after the tragic death of his father. Ever since he has been moving forward with his life like a true Gladiator.
1. Since a very early age (precisely at the age of 3) he has been training in martial arts in the ashram run by his mother.
2. Gymnastics, Kalaripayattu, Parkour, Jiu-Jitsu are to name a few forms which he is extremely good at.
3. As brilliant as he is with his skills, he stands to be one of the very few actors who has traveled across 25 countries worldwide and performed live for his audience.
4. Jammwal has visited the Shaolin Temple in China to pay respect to Bodhidharma, who was the Indian monk that introduced combat arts to China from which Kung-fu was born.
5. His nickname is ‘Singhu’.
6. His favorite hobby happens to be rock climbing. (Pffff…. like seriously!)
7. He is a vegetarian. He was India’s Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2013. And when PETA realized that in 2014, they named him ‘Hottest Vegetarian of the year’. (Fair enough, don’t you think?)
8. With insanely good looks, he is immensely talented too. This hawt actor cleared the audition for the movie ‘Force’ in one go and subsequently went ahead to win all the best debut awards in the following year for his performance.