Employee Provident Fund or EPF is a scheme initiated by the government wherein the employee and the employer contribute a specific amount each month. It is a benefit for the employee’s post-retirement life. The PF account changes every time an employee starts working with a new organization but is linked to the same UAN.
UAN is a 12-digit code that is required to check your PF details. Before we discuss the steps to withdraw PF fund online, you must ensure the following:
- UAN must be activated
- Aadhaar must be linked and verified with UAN
- The bank account details must be the same as the bank account registered with your Aadhaar.
How To Withdraw PF Amount?
However, if you want to withdraw your PF amount online using your UAN, then simply ensure the following steps.
- Firstly, open the Unified Member Portal and log in with UAN and password
- Check the Online Service section and from the drop-down menu, click on the Claim (Form 31, 19, and 10C)
- Feed the Linked Bank Account Number details and hit on the Verify option
- Choose the reasons for leaving service
- Select “Only PF withdrawal (Form 19)”
- Enter the complete address and also upload a scanned copy of the Original Cheque/ Passbook
- Make the Disclaimer box check and click on Get Aadhaar OTP
- Fill OTP received on Registered Mobile Number and apply.
- After submission of Form 19, follow similar steps to submit Form 10C.
- The amount will be deposited in Bank Account linked with UAN.