International Finance Corporation, A Group of World Bank Need Interns
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, is hiring interns. The corporation invites eligible candidates to fill out their Global Internship Program (GIP) applications in New Delhi. Candidates can apply for work from home for their convenience.
The application process is entirely online and has already begun. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before March 7. The duration of this internship program is at least four months, and it will start in May this year.
The Available Positions For World Bank Internship Program
- For ‘Research Climate Finance,’ the total positions are 37.
- For ‘India Climate Intern,’ there are 56 posts.
- India Country Strategy post has 17 vacancies.
Eligibility Details For The Internship
- Candidates must be pursuing a master’s degree that should complete estimate after December 1, 2022.
- For the post of Research Climate Finance, the candidates should be from the particular fields: Economics, Climate & Sustainable Finance.
- Candidates interested in the post of India Country Strategy should have a background in MBA related to Finance or Economics.
- Candidates should have relevant experience of three years.
- Indian Citizenship is mandatory, or OCI cards can work.
Also read:EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Salary Up To Rs.50000 Monthly
According To The Official Website Of IFC, The Roles And Responsibilities Are:
For Research Climate Finance:
“Support the FIG Advisory team in undertaking market research (secondary) and preparing capacity building/training modules (in the form of structured power point presentations) aimed at Middle level and Front-line staff of Indian Financial Institutions to build their knowledge and awareness about various aspects of climate finance.”
“Join the discussions and support the FIG Advisory Team in its other Climate/Green Projects in India.”
For India Climate Intern:
“The Climate Intern will get an opportunity to work on joint WB/IFC initiatives like Country Climate Development Report and conceptualize one transformational project which could unlock climate business opportunity for IFC in the region.”
“Assist team members on strategy, finalizing presentation.”
“Identify transformational project in consultation with team members and presenting the outcome at the end of Internship.”
For India Country Strategy:
“Support proposals for new investment projects and financial products with corporate conglomerates.”
How To Apply?
You can apply directly by selecting these links, and each link denotes a different post