With a bit more relaxations than the lockdown 3.0, the lockdown 4.0 came into effect on Monday. We already provided you with guidelines as to what is allowed and what not (click here). Now, its time to talk for some guidelines for private vehicle owners.
The lockdown 4.0 has eased the norms for the movement of private vehicle owners. Both cars and two-wheelers can be taken out in adherence to the guidelines. The Centre has allowed inter-state movement of private vehicles. This is applicable for all the zones including the red zone areas.
Here are the guidelines in this regards from the center:
- Movements between districts and states would be done as per the orders of the respective state government and the measures to be taken to prevent the spread of the virus.
- E-passes would be required for inter-state movements.
- A maximum of 2 passengers can accommodate a driver inside a car.
- No pillion rider can accompany two-wheelers in Red Zones.
- Those above 65 years or below 10 years and pregnant women are not allowed to move except for medical conditions.
- All drivers and passengers should wear a mask while venturing out, otherwise, penalties would be levied.
- No movement between 7 pm and 7 am