For all the policyholders the last date to link their PAN Cards with their policies is confirmed by the organisation- Life Insurance Corporation of India or LIC. In a very recent advisory or notification released by the company, the last date is concluded as March 31, 2023, for completing the PAN and LIC policy linking process. The corporation had extended the date two times already before concluding this deadline. Now it looks like no further extension will be given.
Linking LIC Policy With PAN Card
How to Check the Status of Your LIC Policy Linked to PAN?
You can check the status by signing in to the official website.
Follow these instructions to check the status:
- After you have logged in to your LIC account type the policy number in the right field.
- Now enter your PAN Card details and type your policy number.
- Complete the verification process with the captcha code.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now the information will be displayed on your screen about your PAN card and LIC policy status.
Also read:Paytm Payments Bank Enables Users to Link RuPay Credit Card With UPI
How to Link Your LIC Policy and PAN Card Together?
- First login into your LIC account via the official link.
- Now enter your details like DOB and PAN number, as per your PAN Card.
- Also, enter your email address along with your PAN details.
- Next, as per PAN details enter your entire name, phone number, and policy number.
- Now complete the verification process and click on ‘Get OTP’.
- After receiving it, submit the OTP and your PAN will be linked to your policy.
Bichli Rani paudi Garhwal