The epic movie scenes, be it the stunts you see in the Fast and Furious movies or the beauty of Vomir in the Avengers movies, most of these are imaginative views shot in a studio on a green screen. Howevere, sometimes, to bring that realistic-authenticity to the movie and do justice to the scene, some of the scenes are shoot in real locations. And again, they are breathtaking.
So with that being a topic, here are 11 epic locations from movies that you can actually visit in real life. Have a look:
1. The Tree-Of-Souls In Avatar is Ashikaga Flower Park in Japan
2. Avengers: Infinity War is real is Banaue Rice Terraces in the Philippines also Thanos’ Resting spot
3. Mann’s ice planet in the Interstellar Movie is Snæfellsjökull glacier in Iceland.
4. Baahubali: The Beginning – Athirapally Falls, Kerala
5. Rivendell, The Lord of the Rings takes inspiration from Lauterbrunnen in Switzerland
6. Stree – Kati Ghati, MP
7. Floating Mountains in Avatar are Hallelujah Mountains in Zhangjiajie Park, China
8. Jurassic Park – Kauai, Hawaii
9. The Great Hall of Hogwarts, Harry Potter in real is the Great Hall of the Christ Church College, Oxford University
10. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl – Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
11. Chennai Express – Munnar Tea Plantations, Kerala