To ensure all your queries related to Aadhaar card are answered, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), has launched a toll-free number. Users can now dial 1947 and get solutions to their Aadhaar card queries like how to update Aadhaar card details, the status of the PVC Aadhaar card and more.
Benefits of Aadhaar card
- If your Aadhaar card is linked to your bank account then it’s easier to get a gas subsidy as no documents need to be added further.
- Also, you can get a passport in just 10 days through the Aadhaar card. However, later a police verification needs to be done.
- If you need to open a bank account, all you need is an Aadhaar card.
- Aadhaar card gives you access to Digital Locker, which stores all your private documents in it.
- Linking an Aadhaar card with the voter id allows the government to identify fake voters.
- If you seek the benefits through the Jan Dhan Yojana you would compulsory need an Aadhaar card.